Do You Have Back Pain?
I am still amazed me with the number of people who put up with back pain, rely on pain relievers or wait for it to go away. We have been informed back pain will go away and not to be concerned. However the literature indicates 69% of low back pain sufferers are still experiencing back pain one year later and only 21% reported complete recovery at 3 months.
We are now being told to use medications last and spinal manipulations first. I would like to find the cause and fix it naturally as I have been doing for people for years. A pain reliever is similar to turning off the smoke detector because it is making a loud noise. Covering up the pain can lead to more serious and costly health problem later if you ignore the problem as it may become a chronic problem.
Facts about back pain:
- Doctors in the emergency room state that lower back pain is the most common complaint they hear every year.
- Lower back pain is one of the highest pain disabilities in the US.
- Those who consult a surgeon first had surgery 42.7 % of the time, whereas those you consulted a doctor of chiropractic had surgery 1.5% of the time.
- Those who consult a chiropractor first saved 40% on health care costs when compared with care initiated through a medical doctor.
- Most back surgeries can be avoided and you do not need an expensive MRI to begin treatment.
- Always obtain a second opinion from a doctor of chiropractic.
- Spinal adjustments have been found to be the clearly superior treatment for lower back pain as first stated by the US Department of Health in 1994 and most recently by the American College of Physicians 23 years later. Wonder what took them so long to learn the facts?
Low Back Pain Causes:
The most common causes of low back pain are over exertion, pro-longed sitting or slips and falls. Certain medical conditions such as obesity, blood clots and kidney stones also cause lower back pain. They are all caused by increased stress to the body. Stress is now the number one killer of all people. The end result is misalignment of the back bones or the term we use is subluxation which interferes with normal brain function. It can affect how accurately the brain is able to perceive what is going on and respond.
If left untreated similar to a dental cavity things can get much worse and start to cause problems. All your organs and tissues are supplied by the nerve that comes off a particular back bone. Sciatica for example can be caused from a subluxation at the 4th or 5th lower back bone. Dentist’s drill, fill, pull and replace teeth unfortunately you only have one spine. Your spinal bones are designed to be moveable and in a certain position. This is critical as 90 % of the nutrition and stimulation to the brain is generated by movement of the spine.
I have been providing spinal adjustments to relieve and correct spinal problems for a long time. I obtained additional training and specialized equipment for the treatment of lower back pain from slipped/herniated or ruptured discs to strain & sprains. I have Lincoln’s only continuous-passive-motion therapy unit for lower back injuries. Cox Distraction spinal adjustments has proven to be extremely effective and when combined with the fastest, safest natural pain reliever Cold Laser, as their use has avoided MRI’s, medications, addictions, surgery, hospitalization and work-loss.
Should you have a spinal problem call me for a second opinion or a no charge Stress/Spinal screening to determine if you are a candidate for spinal adjustments. Call (402) 421-2277 for more information or e-mail your questions to: email@example.com or watch my video.
I want you to feel comfortable and have a positive experience. Call McCracken Chiropractic Clinic in Lincoln today with any questions you might have. I would be more than happy to work with you.
|Monday||8:00am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||2:00pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday||Call for Appt Times|
|Saturday||Call for Appt Times|
5740 Old Cheney Road #16
Lincoln, NE 68516