Injured in an Auto Accident?
Almost everyone in Lincoln, NE has heard of whiplash. Unfortunately not everyone has been informed that a low speed accident can cause whiplash just as high impact collisions do. The saying, your car is not damaged how can you be damaged, has proven to be false and out-dated. It is extremely important to seek the only proven type of care in a timely fashion to avoid being a pain in the neck for the rest of your life. Dr. McCracken utilizes proven, safe methods and has undertaken further advanced training in the treatment of soft tissue injuries. He would like to provide you with the information you need to be better informed.
Facts regarding whiplash:
- Use ice for the first 48-72 hours.
- Studies reveal the force of the impact to your car is transmitted to you at 2-5 times the force that struck your car.
- Avoid muscle relaxers and pain relievers as they delay healing.
- Medical statistics indicate 88% of the people who have sustained a whiplash injury will have pain 10.8 years later with standard treatment.
- Over 50% will develop arthritis after 5 years with standard treatment.
- The Journal of Orthopaedic Medicine found that chiropractic was the only proven effective treatment for whiplash.
- Specific exercises must be a part of your treatment.
What treatments are offered at McCracken Chiropractic Clinic for whiplash?
You may have visited your doctor or were seen in the hospital and informed nothing was broken. However, your neck bones are supposed to be in a standard position without any twisting. These problems are typically not addressed. Dr. McCracken will determine if the normal structure of your neck/spine has been damaged. He is one of a very select few doctors with years of experience treating whiplash injuries successfully. He has advanced training and has Lincoln’s only continuous-passive-motion tables which allow natural healthy tissue healing in a pain free manner. You will be provided with the fastest, safest form of pain relief, using Cold Laser along with natural supplements that decrease swelling, pain and speed up healing. All with none of the harmful side effects of medications. He will work with you on a specific exercise program designed to decrease pain, increase motion and strengthen your neck so it is better than before your accident.
If you have recently been involved in a car accident it is extremely important that you undergo an evaluation as soon as possible. Call Dr. McCracken at McCracken Chiropractic Clinic today for a second opinion/free consultation so you can receive the timely care that you require. For more information, watch our YouTube video.
|Monday||8:00am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||2:00pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday||Call for Appt Times|
|Saturday||Call for Appt Times|
5740 Old Cheney Road #16
Lincoln, NE 68516